Classic 40 Watt Aqua Ultraviolet
Aqua Classic 40 Watt UV Sterilizer Black 2-inch inlet/outlet
The Classic 40 Watt UV sterilizer is designed for maximum performance, power, and reliability. Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of controlling algae and harmful bacteria without leaving any residuals in the water.
Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together maximizing kill rates and insuring ease of installation and maintenance.
As a sterilizer this ultraviolet unit will eliminate green water and control bacteria. The Classic 40 Watt, will sterilize up to 2000 gallons of fresh water or 325 gallons of salt water.
The Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 40 Watt can also be used as a clarifier to remove free floating algae for bodies of water up to 6000 gallons with 50% to 75% plant coverage. Simply put Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 40 watt UV sterilizer will clear you water in 3 to 5 days, sometimes over night, and keep it that way.
- - Easy Twist Cap For Easy Quartz Sleeve
- - Maintenance Just One Cap To Twist For Access To The Quartz Sleeve
- - Quick Release Ts For Easy Installation And Winterization
- - Lamp Is Positioned In The Housing For Maximum UV Effectiveness
- - Slender Housing Design Allows For Higher UV Dosage
- - The Unit Is Designed For Maximum Flow Rates
- - Easy To Remove Remote Power Supply
- - Designed For Indoor or Out Door Use
40W Model Specifications:
- - Dimensions: 36-7/8" X 6" X 3-3/4"
- - Sterilizer Maximum Flow Rate: 2900 GPH
- - Clarifier Maximum Flow Rate: 3000 GPH
- - Fresh water application: 2000
- - Salt water application: 325
- - Number of Lamps: 1