Atlantic’s Water Garden fully-featured Pond-free System makes below-ground reservoir construction simpler, easier and more reliable. Sturdy Pump Vaults, Extensions and Eco-Blox reservoirs offer increased safety, lower liability and minimal long-term maintenance. Above ground, our FastFalls lead the industry with tremendous weight capacities and virtually leak-proof design. With the strongest and best-designed components ever built, Atlantic’s family of Pond-free products will last a lifetime.
Where other products warp, crack or leak, Atlantic’s Pond-free components just keep on performing. Built with heavy-duty materials designed to last, our Pump Vaults and FastFalls are unsurpassed in the water gardening industry for durability and functionality. Already massively strong and capable, we continue to improve the line, with even stronger formulations and designs that increase capacities once again this year. Available either individually or in complete Kits, our Pond-free components make your job easier too, with features that keep performing, leak-proof and maintenance-free, for a lifetime.
The Complete Pond-free System:
1. FastFalls “inside the liner” design and reinforced spillway lip prevent leaks and retain rock, gravel, soil or mulch to help blend seamlessly with the surrounding landscape.
2. One-piece liner flange and molded inserts ensure a watertight liner attachment every time.
3. Molded support cones and internal baffles give the FastFalls incredible strength and diffuse the water, ensuring consistent flow across the spillway.
4. Heavy-duty, one-piece pump vaults offer all the strength and versatility you need, allow for large flow rates, and will not bow, bend or break, even under the most extreme conditions.
5. Pump Vault Extensions add the height of one Eco-Blox for larger, deeper basins, and carry the same strength and durability as Atlantic Pump Vaults.
6. Eco-Blox are modular, load-bearing blocks that hold 31.5 gallons of water each, and with 96% void space, allow large volumes of water to be stored easily and economically.
7. Slide locks allow for quick, tool-free assembly of Eco-Blox that is also more secure and stable than peg-style connections used by the competition.
8. Eco-Blox are extremely strong, able to support 7.5 tons, and are H-20 compliant for commercial applications.