Pond Construction Items » FlowVis Flow Meter
FlowVis Flow Meter
FlowVis® has undergone exhaustive testing and calibration to ensure long life, accuracy, and repeatability. No other Flow Meter at this price point is NSF certified or comes remotely close to its +/- 2 GPM accuracy.*
FlowVis® is more than a Flow Meter; it is also a fully functioning Check Valve.
*Scale in LPM.
FlowVis® is available in two configurations:
- A retrofit kit that installs to a pre-existing Jandy® or Praher 2" x 2.5" Check Valve assembly
- A complete pre-assembled Check Valve assembly with FlowVis®
Unlike other Flow Meters, the position in which FlowVis® is installed (horizontal, vertical, or relative to elbows and tees), has only a minimal effect on accuracy.
What makes FlowVis® different?
Pool installers, owners, and operators finally have a Flow Meter that they can rely on. Accuracy, reliability, and longevity are key among a list of unique features that include:
- Combined functionality of Flow Meter and Check Valve
- NSF certified
- Scale in LPM (Liter per minute)
- Installation flexibility - far less space required than other flow meters.
- Clear, easy to read scale
- Installs in minutes
- No calibration required
- Unique design results in maintained accuracy even with entrained air caused by suction leaks
- Assembled in the USA
- 5-year breakage warranty
- Rugged construction
- Pressure tested to >50psi
- Design life of 15 years with spring replacement every 7.5 years
Built to Last
FlowVis® is built to last. It's robust, yet unobtrusive design means that unlike competing Flow Meters, FlowVis® won't get kicked, tripped over, or broken. Infact, we're so confident in the durability of FlowVis® that the product has a 5-year warranty on breakage!
Unlike Pitot tube / Rotameter style devices, FlowVis® will not stick, bounce, or provide inaccurate readings of flow. There are no saddle clamps to corrode, flat rubber seals to deteriorate, or small holes to become blocked.