Redwood Garden Bridges For Koi Ponds
Custom Designed Handcrafted Redwood Garden Bridges For Koi Ponds, Japanese Gardens, Landscape Bridges. Available in a wide range of designs and All sizes.
Designed/Built by "Old World Craftsmen" 100% California Redwood Custom built for your pond, Creek, or Yard. Top Quality and workmanship. All sizes built just for your needs. Custom Sizes available from 4 feet to 40 feet. Check our Quality and PRICES! Our Redwood Garden Bridges are completely fish safe, we do not use pressure-treated wood in our construction which makes these Redwood garden bridges perfect for Koi Ponds or any of your landscaping needs. We build then assemble each and every bridge we build to insure it will go together properly when it arrives at your location,
Our Redwood Garden Bridge sizes are quoted as actual-size. Actual end-to-end lengths of each bridge will span the gap. For example a 8 foot bridge actually covers a 6 foot opening. With a foot of footing at each end.
11 Reasons to choose a Redwood bridge for your landscape project
- Constructed with Hand-selected California Redwood Hand-built with expert workman ship
- Solid one piece beam construction for higher load caps
- Weather resistant Zinc ,powder coated deck screws hardware ,Single or double rails or ropes
- Curved rail option matches the beam curve, Pre-assembled for fast easy assembly
- Beautiful Redwood grain texture with red brown color
- All bridges can be modified just for your landscaping project
- Great option Copper top solar lights
- Ask about our heart wood option
- Ask about our 2 coat sealing process (Highly suggested)
- Up to twelve feet wide, the widest you’ll find on the internet.
- All Redwood Garden Bridges are very structurally sound, crafted with over 25 years of carpentry experience.
We are pleased to introduce our own custom designed bridges ,hand made with hand selected California redwood. Will custom build to your needs just for you to fit your pond, creek, stream, river, any size from 4 foot to 40 feet.
We offer several different styles to choose from please look at them and decide which would look best in your yard , ones with ropes, rails one or two, curved rails, spindles, short post or no posts at all.