Airmax® Repair Center Service Center » Airmax® Repair Center Service Plans
Airmax® Repair Center Service Plans
Maintenance & Winter Storage Service Plans
- We disconnect ALL power from the fountain and lights before attempting any maintenance.
- Periodically (Recommended every 12 months) clean fountain intake screen of debris, algae and/or aquatic weeds.
- If heavy algae and/or aquatic weeds growth then we recommend every 6 months to make sure intake screen is clear of debris.
- Periodically clean light set lens with a non-abrasive brush and cleaner.
Winter Removal & Storage (In areas of Pine Valley, Lake Cuyamaca, Idyllwild, Pine Cove)
- Remove the fountain and lights from the pond before ice begins to form. PRO TIP – Be sure to use a floating buoy to secure the mooring cable.
- This is the perfect time to clean or power wash any debris on the unit before storing.
Spring Installation Inspection
- Before re-installing the fountain and lights in the spring, check the condition of the power cord, quick disconnect connectors and replace any o-rings that may be cracked.