794 Transition Solvent Cement Weld-On
Weld-On®Low VOC solvent cements are used by contractors worldwide. Our quality products are recognized as the best products available for joining PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe and fittings. And with the most extensive product line in the industry, you can choose the product that is perfect for your application.
All Weld-On Low VOC solvent cements provide the following benefits:
- High Quality Performance with excellent installation properties.
- User Friendly. Reduced fumes and odor for the comfort and well-being of pipe installers.
- NSF, UPC and/or CSA Listed. Products are qualified for use in piping applications such as potable water, turf, irrigation, pool & spa, industrial, fire protection, conduit, DWV, and/or sewer.†
- Meet ASTM Standards for solvent cements used for plastic pipe installation.†
- Environmentally Responsible. LEED® Compliant (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Credit can be gained through the use of Weld-On Low VOC products. This program, developed by the US Green Building Council, uses SCAQMD Rule 1168 as a benchmark to qualify one credit‡ toward LEED certification for green building.